Sunday, March 14, 2010

Training and school

So I've been doing some good training. I finally got up to 10 miles; it was slow and steady but I finished! My sister Jen, who is running my April 3 half marathon, has been pushing me to train which has helped my mediocrity! Today is supposed to be a 10 mile run, but it's rainy and gross; therefore the treadmill is a strong possibility which is SO unthrilling. UGH. 6 miles on the treadmill a couple of weeks ago was bad enough; 10 miles?! Almost 2 hours on a treadmill! NOOO!!! We'll see how this even progresses.

School: working/teaching is going well. I've been working "after-school" (Over time) because the pay is ridiculously good and the work is not hard at all. However, this adds 1 1/2 hours to my day, the usual 1 1/2 I use to go to the gym, so I'm really learning what it's like to have a 9-5 job vs. an 8:10-3:07 job!But otherwise it's going well. WE HAD ANOTHER SNOW DAY! It was too good to be true, I had the greatest time cooking, cleaning, working out, reading, it was amazing.

School: College/graduating. I got my grad info yesterday. I'm going to walk for graduation! YEA! I just have to finish this DARN pesky paper! It's looming and I'm slacking. This week I need to step it up. I have to collect a TON of data, which I've been doing semi-annually, but I should be doing it daily. So I'll step it up.

Ok, many goals for this week: Consistently research/collect data. Type it up. Also run 3-4 times this week.

Of to church and to meet my friend's new MORKIE puppy!

No comments: