Monday, June 20, 2011

On to the next one / on to the next one / on to the next one...


Love these things!!! Just tried them on my long run Saturday and they were far less gooey and messy than Gu. I really liked them, and the taste was fabulous. Only downfall is that you take these every 20 minutes, versus Gu, which is once every 45 minutes-60 minutes. Now, on to the long run / on to the long run / on to the long run (Jay-Z style...)

This picture is in my favorite park where I do most of my 4+ mile runs. OBVIOUSLY Lambeau was not on my long run with me Saturday morning, but this picture was too good to give up. Saturday morning I awoke at 6:30am to get my 5 mile run in before my last day of Saturday school...and then driving out to the Hamptons. Seriously, the park could not have been more beautiful. Manhattan was surrounded by the most amazing fog and sunlight, I can't wait to do more morning runs there once school lets out and I can go there daily!!! On to the Hamptons / on to the Hamptons / on to the Hamptons...
Brilliantly beautiful. That's the only way to describe it. Perfect weather; not too hot, not too cold, fabulous friends, and a great card game called Trump It. We had such a nice time, which included obtaining two autographed bottles of Ramona's wine from Real Housewives of NYC! Yup, I'm a Housewife watcher, and (somewhat) proud of it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love shotblocks.. and can I tell you.. I am pretty much living my running life vicariously through your blog .. since I do not get anywhere near the time I used to to go running..

Sara CorrĂȘa d'Almeida said...

See!!??!? Shot blocks are better than the Gooooooey goo-ness huh?!?!

And I hear the mixed berry are even better than strawberry!! I don't know about that.....but you're pretty awesome! Did I tell you that lately!??! Kiss!
Sara