- Henry weighs a lot. We'll find out in June since he doesn't have an appointment until then!
- He is cutting his fifth tooth. Eek. He skipped his two front teeth (Which are making their appearance), but the ones next to them poked through. He looks like a vampire. Mr. Miller calls him Wolfie.
- We went to the zoo for the first time and it was AWESOME! He loved the penguins and puffins.
- He is crawling. Sometimes it's a slither, sometimes it's on all fours. During our trip to Florida he nailed it because our friend had carpeted floors.
- Speaking of Florida, he went to Disney for the first time! He was a trooper and got to go on rides like Pirates of the Caribbean and It's a Small World After All.
- Food is still a daily guessing game. I have started lessening his pureed intake (unless we're out, then he eats that because I can't sit for 30 minutes with him playing/eating the food!). He's consistently eating a cinnamon raisin English muffin for breakfast, lunch meat for lunch and dinner with varied grains. Vegetables and fruits are still a struggle, but we're working on it!
- Henry still doesn't have "stranger danger". He doesn't get scared when people approach him, hold him, or if I leave him with someone (example: church nursery). He's such an easy going kid, he rolls with situations. I should be more like him!!!
- He is talking up a storm...but his words still haven't been firmly established. We've caught some dadas (Including last night at dinner with friends! More witnesses!), but he isn't assigning it with his actual dad. He communicates back with us, so it's only a matter of time before he starts connecting sounds/words/subjects! (Hello teacher)
- Henry finds things funny. It's the best. He'll laugh at things that amuse him, like when I simply open my mouth. Apparently looking inside is hilarious!
We are currently planning his first birthday party. It isn't going to be a Pinterest extravaganza, but it will be really fun. The next phase of talking, walking and growing is truly exciting. We are enjoying these moments where he still snuggles, gives kisses and loves to interact.
Happy 11 Months Little Lion Man!
This month's picture taking was a hot mess #teething. Top left was our first attempt, which prompted us to wait until after nap time! ;-)