Thursday, May 19, 2011

Running with a heavy heart

Training has been successful this week. Although this is a highlight, I've had a lowlight to deal with.

A friend from college and her two month old daughter passed away this week. I was stunned. Life is so fragile, yet so beautiful. After a lot of prayer and contemplation, I feel even more determined to make a difference during this marathon path I'm on. I need to live life to the FULLEST. I need to stay up late some nights to enjoy my family. I need to put in the extra training so I feel confident and prepared for my race. I need to cherish each and everyday. I need to gather people to help make a difference in the lives of children around the world.

Praying continually for the family dealing with this severe loss.

I care. And so I run.
Post a Comment