This onsie was purchased last January because of our Christmas card last year....
Last year's Christmas card! Henry was definitely worth the wait, and came at his estimated delivery!
- Henry weighed 16.8 pounds at his last appointment, but tomorrow's appointment will be edited in.
- He consistently rolls belly to back, but he gets stuck on his elbow from back to belly! Soon, oh so very soon...eek.
- He laughs all the time. It's the best thing ever. I never want it to end.
- Henry and Lambeau are now best friends. Like REALLY best friends. Daily Lambeau licks him, checks on him and allows him to touch him. Henry is pretty gentle for a six month old. He pulled a little too firmly on his hair today, and Lambeau just whined and looked to us for help. This is a complete 180 for our puppy who wanted nothing to do with him.
- Henry's sleep continues to be a roller coaster. He sleeps through the night (8pm-5/6am). Somehow he has gained a habit of waking at 4am and requires his pacifier. His naps still are no where near consistent but are getting better. He generally takes his longest nap first, between 1 1/2-2 hours long, then 45-60 minute naps late morning and afternoon.
- We're beginning with solids. So far he doesn't like much of anything (Besides oatmeal and rice cereal), so we'll see where this journey takes us this month! Especially with holiday travel.
- He has started squeaking (I call it squawking), and making really long sounds from his throat. He is noisy noisy noisy and I love it.
- Henry is the happiest baby on the block. And I mean that. He met multiple people for the first time this weekend and smiled the whole time, not one fuss. He is such a lovey dovey guy. The dry cleaner, people at the grocery store, our mailman, everyone gets a smile out of him.
- He loves staring at our Christmas tree first thing in the morning. After he nurses we spend about ten minutes staring at it. He's so content and it melts my heart.
- Henry is now front facing in his BOB stroller! It is so light I can't believe it. Car seat pushing is for the birds!
This Christmas is extra special. We look forward to creating new traditions and adding him to our existing ones. We're visiting both sides of our family, so we're excited to celebrate with those we love. I can't believe what a personality this guy is developing, and how much I enjoy spending time with him. I thank God everyday for the privilege to be his mom.
Happy Six Months Little Lion Man!
Ladies, watch out for the bottom right!!!
Feel free to check out my posts on the Smart Mom blog!