Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back to school...

My computer is still at the computer doctor getting a clean bill of health, so still now pictures as I am blogging from someone else's computer. 

I go back to work tomorrow. Sigh. For those of you who don't know, I worked at a restaurant 4 days a week this summer to have extra money, and I will return to being an ESL Push-In teacher in an elementary school. Tomorrow and Friday we go to school for professional development and planning, and Tuesday the kiddies return. Joy. I'm looking forward to it because I was JUST starting to get sick of the restaurant, but we'll see. I'm excited to go back to school, but I am anxious because I don't know what age range I will be teaching still, but I will have a clue tomorrow!

I think I'm also sad that summer is coming to a close. It was a wonderful summer but a busy summer, and I have to admit, having vacation so late really made me want even more of a vacation!!! So, if you're thinking of me tomorrow, pray that I'll survive long meetings and, inevitably, carrying heavy things around for the lovely preggers teachers!

Good-bye summer, hello fall work.

No comments: