Friday, August 1, 2008

Power Planning


So, here is what I've got so far:


- We have our save the date! Myssi Kao did it and, let me tell you, it's totally unique and NO ONE will have one like it!!!

- I registered at place; it was fun, did it all online. Still need to do stuff in person, like towels and little kitchen things.

- Going to look at flowers today, hopefully it'll work out!

- Trying to get our save the date printed....


And I have to fit in pool time in the midst of this...sigh :-) I already ran with my dog Annie this morning, so that's a plus!

3 comments:

Anna said...

LOVE the Save the Dates! They are so great! You are right, no one else has one like it, but it is SO you guys! Yay!

Sarah said...

I loved your Save the Date cards. Very YOU! :) It is even front and center on the Snyder fridge! :)

KatelynWaite said...

You have some serious updating to do on this blog!