Monday, August 18, 2008

VACATION!

So I don't have my computer cord to post any pics, but I'm on vacation with my family in VA Beach! Also, my computer was acting up ridiculously, so it has been sent out to the sony vaio computer doctor. Let's hope she comes out of surgery alright. :-)

We already saw Katie and Peter last night, it was so much fun! Again, no pictures :-( But we had a great time playing Kan Jam...if you don't know what it is, look it up on Youtube! It's a fabulous frisbee game and great for playing on the beach.

This morning Brian and I went to the beach at 6:30am and watched the sun rise...and saw DOLPHINS!!! I love dolphins!!! It was so fun.

Alright this is quite a random post so forgive me, I'll write up some good stories soon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm not jeolous...really. Ok, maybe a little. :)