Friday, November 21, 2008

29 days to go! AND I got tagged! What a Friday!

1. What is your funniest childhood story? I can't think of anything right now. Alright here it is: I was videotaped at my sister's wedding, I was 5, with my hair in a french braid and a puff sleeved pink flower girl's dress (It was 1989) and I said to it, "Daddy I'm starving." For those of you who don't know, I was a bit chubby as a kid, and my whole family RIDICULES me to this day with those words. Especially when I say them without thinking of the reprecussions!

2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it? Ohhhhh high boatneck in the front low v neck in the back, black sateen with amazing pumps

3. What weird habit does your hubby have? (future) hubby....hmmm...he reads 3 books at once. It annoys the DAYLIGHTS out of me!

4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? None, it's all in my head! I have scraps of paper with recipes all over my fridge! And I use allrecipes.com which is an electronic cookbook

5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl? Sexy Little Bride need I say more!?

6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is: Getting engaged!!!!!!! And little Evan being born!

7. I secretly: wish I could eat unlimited sweets without getting sick!

8. I could really go for: A good glass of wine....or the AMAZING trader joe's orange sesame chicken!

9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me: sleeping in and cooking a BIG breakfast! Or with a cup of tea and a book.

10. I knew he was the one: he could go with my mood swings! ;-)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love trader joes orange chicken we eat it at least 2 times a month!