Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 2: Half Marathon Training part IV


AGHHHHH! Sore ankle! Yes, that is singular. It's so annoying! My ankle is killing me. This happened back in November I think, I remember I thought I had sprained my ankle somehow, but it was just sore. There is no way to get rid of this but wait and rest. I'm not happy. This really cramps my style!!! Remember Kerri Strug?! AW, America's gymnast sweetheart! Anyway, She injured her ankle on the first vault of the last two vaults and she went on to get an amazing score and capture the gold for the USA Women's gymnastics team. Sigh. Don't think I will be able to grin and bear it through this one. Wisdom says rest it. I hate it.


Any thoughts, remedies or experiences?! I'm sad. No running today.

1 comment:

xxxxx said...

omg i loved her! Thast was back in the day before i realized i was too tall and uncoordianted to be a gymnist.