Friday, October 24, 2008

A crazy day tomorrow!


Tomorrow is my 24th BIRTHDAY! And what do I do?! I cram EVERYTHING in. It's going to be crazy. Here's the rundown:


- Get a new license

- Dress fitting

- Uconn football game (!)

- Cake tasting

- Family dinner

- Putting together the invitations


Next day...

- Evan is being dedicated!!!


So yes, I feel overwhelmed and rushed already! Pray for no traffic! Last time it took us 3hrs and 15 min...it should only take 2 hours :-(


I ate a bite of the fried ice cream that I was surprised with at my "birthday dinner" with friends last night! I felt so guilty, it was practically shoved into my mouth. In one fowl swoop, my streak since we got engaged of no fried food and no dessert banished. We'll see how cake tasting goes this weekend! :-/
Anyway, Brian got together some of my closest friends to celebrate a little early since we would be gone. Unfortunately, about 5 of the friends invited couldn't make it due to being on a work trip to China, a (till 3am) workathon, babysitting, and being at a wedding in Kentucky! I picked a lousy time to have a birthday! :-) But hey, the people who did come made it so much fun! The thai food was great and we went shoe shopping after! The above picture is the restaurant we went to, it's so amazing, it's where I take people when they visit me in the city because it has everything; atmostphere, music, good food, fast service, and REASONABLE pricing!
Have a good weekend!

No comments: