Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm BACK

It's official, I'm back in the running game! Yesterday I did 7 miles! It was so great, the weather was wonderful and I went to a lot of different places, including the neighborhood I used to live in, so it was a nice little route. I'm a little sore today but I'm LOVING IT!

And now it's a rainy day, I think I'll get a cup of tea and sip it while I read a book this afternoon. We're supposed to go to the Met's game tonight but it may be rained out, they're in their new stadium you know. (I hate the Met's by the way, BIG Yankees fan here!)

Oh yes, and I LOVE Wii FIT!

Any big plans for the weekend???

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Good job running girl! I noticed that you might want to change your "about me" section...unless you have another fiance that Brian and I don't know about. :)

xxxxx said...

awe the mets? I went to one game and it was supprisingly very entertaining! I'm off with my boy to the magic vs cav's game tonight - he even got me my own james jersey . . .awwwwwweeee lol

Sarah said...

way to go on your running!