Saturday, April 18, 2009

So here's how the last full day of my vacation went...







WHOA WAIT A MINUTE WHO IS THAT FAMOUS POP STAR?!?!? Yes, unless you live under a rock, it's CHRIS BROWN! We went to dinner at PF Changs tonight with our lovely friends Katie and Peter Stern, and while we were 'lingering' because we had to go but were finishing up our conversations, CHRIS BROWN walks by! So Brian forces me to get a picture with him (Because I would have been KICKING myself if I hadn't gotten a picture!!!), and I finally asked. Ok guys, I know he's accused of beating his wife and stuff, but Jesus loves him too (And I LOVE the "Kiss Kiss" song! AH!) and he was really really nice. Not going to lie. I intro'd Brian and he was so nice and said "Hi how are you." And he shaked my hand, very kind. Protecting the image I'm sure ;-)

Wasn't that a fun way to end my vacation?! When we texted our friend in Rochester telling him we just met Chris Brown he responded, "Of course you did." Apparently he thinks we meet many famous people. Thus, I will be posting periodically about some of the famous people I've met in NYC...love that this one happened in VA Beach though!

No comments: