SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm currently 2 hours from SPRING BREAK! We get off Holy Thursday, Good Friday (Thank God for Jesus! An oxymoronic statement I heard a preacher make once...it stuck with me!), and then ALL of next week! The following is a sample itinerary, but will not be adhered to completely...who knows what may come up!?
- Small group
- Making "bride" sugar cookies with Sarah and her sister Sami! I got a bride cookie cutter (RANDOM, I know!) and we're frosting the dress on. So fun. So domestic.
- Running in Central Park, weather permitting!
- Sarah and Drew's bacherlor/bachelorette party! Bri is taking the boys, I'm taking the girls! We're going to a nail salon, doing appetizers/desserts and drinks while they all get pampered!
- Sarah and Drew's WEDDING! I'm running the logistics of lots of things in order to allviate stress from the bride and groom; their families are traveling in and don't know their way around the city etc! So we'll be GO GO GO all day! PRAY FOR NO RAIN!
- Blah, working at the restaurant! It will be good though, some extra cash for the rest of the week.
- In NYC Saturday night? Wanna hang out? We're available!
- Easter service at our church is going to be AMAZING! Christian City Church in Manhattan at 11am, 42nd St between 7th and 8th Ave, in the New York Times Building.
- Anyone available?
- DAVE MATTHEWS CONCERT AT MSG! So excited for this, it's Brian's "big" birthday present (His birthday is April 21)
- LEAVING FOR VA BEACH! I know it's short but sweet, we come back on Sunday. It's going to be nice to relax near the ocean and get some miles in!
That's all for now, I'm so glad you're all informed ;-) Update on the running later....