Thursday, December 22, 2011

A time to Believe!


Definition of BELIEVE
intransitive verb
1
a : to have a firm religious faith
b : to accept something as true, genuine, or real
- Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

What do you believe? I believe in Jesus. I believe in God. I believe in Christmas. I'm so excited for this season of hope. I'm excited for family. I'm excited for my impromptu work get together tomorrow afternoon to celebrate the Holiday Break! Three cheers for being a teacher!


Can you believe this line?! Well, it was twenty people deep. However, I DID choose to go to the Ann Taylor Loft in Times Square. Not smart. You know it's last minute when you determine store locations by their closeness to the subway! However, I had a successful last minute Manhattan shopping expedition after work that went fairly well; no fights, no anxiety attacks in an overheated store, I even had a snack when my blood sugar ran low! Overall, completely productive.

I believe in pajama days!!! Tomorrow is PAJAMA day in kindergarten! I don't mention it TOO often, but I am an elementary school teacher. I can't wait to wear comfy cozies to work tomorrow and watch some Christmas movies!!!

I believe it's time for the Christmas card reveal. My VERY good friend M makes these amazing one of a kind cards for me every year. I show her a design and BOOM she's got it! This year we went with three different colors to add some variety. ENJOY!



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments: