Weekly Workouts: 13 Weeks Postpartum
- Sunday: Ran three miles! About a mile long walk on the beach. It was a windy overcast day, but we made the best of it! I seriously love running in VA Beach, I've had the most beautiful, peaceful....and HOT runs there!
My hair was WILD. The tail/head winds were extreme!
It was even windy for Lambeau to run!
My Linus baby and I. He was very cuddly. I obliged!
- Monday: Torrential downpour, nothing. Basically we took another lazy day and watched movies.
- Tuesday: Fitzala workout! A great circuit workout. I had to use some household items because I didn't think to pack my kettlebells. Silly me ;-)
- Wednesday: Beach and travel day. It was the most gorgeous day, so we soaked in the morning lazing on the beach.
Family Beach photo!
- Thursday: Rest Day with tons of running around. Henry has been having some reflux issues, so we spent the day at his pediatrician then an ENT. I felt exhausted but didn't feel like I got anything done!
- Friday: Fitzala workout. Made it two out of three rounds. Henry woke up from his nap and wouldn't continue snoozing, so we called it a day! We also went to the park and did some walking with some friends.
- Saturday: Walked a mile. My hamstrings were tight so I decided to take it easy. It was a rainy day so it was easy to rest with my boys.
How was your week? Did you have rainy weather for your workout? Eat anything fabulously pumpkin? Do your animals interrupt you during your workouts? TELL ME ABOUT IT!