- Henry weighs in at a hefty 14lbs 8oz and isn't stopping! Every day I feel he is a bit heavier.
- HE FOUND HIS HANDS.
- He's now kicking and batting things like a madman. He is so noisy on his play mat!
- It appears that we are at the beginning stages of teething. Drool on drool on drool, constantly sucking on his hands, we are in for it soon!
- He has laughed. Not at me. I've gotten a chuckle, Mr. Miller has gotten some laughs, but my MOM got the five minutes straight of continual laughter. Will do anything and everything to get him to do it again. Will report back on progress.
- Puppy brother Lambeau has been slowly accepting him into the pack. He can now be caught on the reg snuggling near him...albeit Lambeau pup likes soft blankets, so jury is still out on his motives for the snuggles.
- There was the first eight straight hours of sleep. No, mommy did not get up to check on you in a panic...I GUESS I WAS TIRED. We changed his bedtime to be earlier, and as a result he is sleeping longer. He is now consistently sleeping 9+ hours a night. Please dear God, let this trend continue.
- He's scooting while laying down...rolling over is not far behind...WAHHHH.
- Henry is the happiest baby. Even when he's crying we can usually get a smile out of him. His spirit is so sweet and happy go lucky...like his daddy.
Things are going to get interesting. We are entering the era of teething, rolling over, food...eek. I am so grateful to be staying home this year, getting to experience all of his moments as they happen.
Happy Four Months Little Lion Man!!!
Guys, he can stick his whole hand in his mouth. So proud.
Feel free to check out my articles on SmartMom!