Friday, March 11, 2011

Morning face

This morning, after a day and night full of rain, this was Lambeau's "I don't want to wake up and go outside!!!" Face!

This is how I feel at 5am. Beep. Beep. BEEP.

Blog world, I have to tell you, 5am is the new 4pm! I did my 8 mile long run after work Monday (Which worked out well), and 5am wake up/5:15am workout TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, AND FRIDAY! It's a miracle!!! AND I got my gym/running buddy Sarah in on it...and she seems to be hooked as well!

Fridays are now weigh in day. Bri guy was against scales (Said I would obsess...but then I obsess after every doctor's appointment...who, me, obsess?!); however, he bought me a BEAUTIFUL Brookstone scale because he loves me too much. So, the agreement is one day a week. Fridays (Weekends tend to be off the wall...) is my most logical weigh in day. I'm looking at losing 3-5lbs. I've been trying to since January (Uh, cookies? Remember me? We had a daily bake and eat thing going for all of December....and some of January...), but I feel like I've finally gotten into a groove of working out consistently. I've even added cross training/weight training!

The best part about morning workouts?! Lambeau Loo gets an extra long afternoon walk ;-)
Post a Comment