Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What I'm wearing: #philly marathon

There is possibly nothing more important than answering the question: what are you wearing!? Well, it's pretty simple! I'm wearing what I wore in my first marathon, minus my team world vision shirt. So, long sleeve, shorts, fuel belt, SPIbelt, sparkly soul band, Nike blueberries, and my very own Kristin fabric name tag! My mom made it for me. Message me if you want a custom one made! It's reusable and won't ruin any of your awesome run ing tops!



What do you wear for a big race? Do you like to change it up? Are you a creature of habit? TELL ME ABOUT IT!

3 days until the PHILLY MARATHON!!!

6 comments:

Meghan said...

I love your headband and shoes! You are going to dominate Philly, my dear! Best of luck this weekend!

Kimberly Hoban, R.D. said...

Love it! So excited for you and wish I could be there cheering! Instead I'll just be stalking everyone from NYC!

Maureen said...

Love your name tag, such an awesome idea! I have a white Phillies hat that I've worn in almost all my races the past few years. Won't leave home without it. Good luck Sunday!

Karen said...

Good luck!

I don't usually pick my outfit until the night before the race. All items have been tested beforehand, but I don't usually keep clothes that chafe or anything like that.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh.... super cute headband!!!

Tracy Carson said...

You are going to rock philly and look smashing while doing it!