How to Fall of the Face of the (running) Earth:
- Get sick at the finish line. I immediately sneezed. BOOM. cold.
- Celebrate holidays. Thanksgiving included a whole lot of sweatpants and not a lot of sweat.
My niece, nephew and I got our degrees in card shuffling & Uno over Thanksgiving weekend!
Green Bay at Giants with sideline passes....it was a Sunday night. EXHAUSTED Monday!
Rockefeller Tree lighting...dream come true. EXHAUSTED Thursday.
- Work more. I've started working Saturday school in addition to my regular work schedule, after school (extra hour and a half a day) and Friday clubs (extra two hours on Fridays). Therefore, I'm working six days a week, including long run day.
- Your significant other plans fun things to do. Yes, this is always a blessing, never a curse, but tiring nonetheless! He surprised me with tickets to see Once, which I've been wanting to see ALL. YEAR. We even ran into a celebrity while in line to get in:
Agent Quinn from Homeland! He was simply the NICEST!
- Have a resurgence of your "cold". I currently have a nasty throat/head thing going on. We'll see how this pans out.
- MORE holidays! Getting ready for and celebrating Christmas seems to be consuming most of my free time. That and Lambeau Puppy.
Any tips for getting out of this rut?! I feel stuck and I don't like it. I must do something. I know what I need to do: buck up and get moving. I'm having way too much fun "resting", aka being sedentary.
Where is the line between rest and too much rest? TELL ME ABOUT IT!