Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Prepare yourself for something truly dreadful...



Lambeau Puppy is excited to go to Connecticut, the land of fenced in back yards and rocking horses. Me? Well, this Thanksgiving just took a nasty turn. Last night I woke up around 1:30am with a fever, chills that woke up Mr. Miller, and delirium. Turns out I have a virus and antibiotics will be entering me shortly. Doctor's orders? NO. Running. TOMORROW. Yup. My Beloved Manchester Road Race streak will be ending today. In the caption explaining my absence next year? "ANTIBIOTICS." So, I'm trying to not be a pouter, and focus on spending time with family. Alright, so I did cry with my mommy over the phone and now I'm over it. Kind of. Sort of. So, will run vicariously through all of you Turkey Trotters! Get out there and support your community!

So, this will not be Mr. Miller and I tomorrow. I had a Packers-ish outfit picked out, so that will have to wait until next year I guess. I am unsure if Mr. Miller will brave the race! We'll see how driving to Connecticut in the car sick goes, praying it's a lot of Zzzz's!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

ooooh no!!! Bummer =( Get better fast! I'll run a mile for you on my Trot tomorrow!