So of course there are rules set by some random human in a dark room, so here they are:
11 Random Facts about me:
1. I either do one or three punctuation marks. Never two or four. Uncontrolled amounts are unacceptable.
2. I have an extremely strong subconscious; the second I get out the door I remember the one important thing I've forgotten. Often, its keys. So I triple check before I leave that I at least have those.
3. I said at age 14/15 "I want to be married at 24." I was.
4. I "ran into" president Obama in Midtown during his initial campaign; his security kind of man handled me because I wasn't paying attention while walking...good story for dinner parties.
5. I served Andy Pettitte honey mustard. His family was nice.
6. I can't sleep with socks on, and my feet have to be out of the covers at all times.
7. I could lie to my parents as a kid, but my sister Mrs. Waite ALWAYS knew when I was lying.
8. My husband went to the Super Bowl last year with three close friends. They're the only people I know that have attended one...it was the greatest one by the way.
9. I have an obsession with snow. I grew up loving it. The more the better...even in dirty snow NYC (Note three ellipses always)
10. I used to pop open the screen on my window to look at the stars from my roof. It wasn't really dangerous, it was peaceful.
11. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream with peanut butter topping. Friendly's does is right.
And now, to answer Shea's questions!
Now I have to tag people, so respond if it suits your fancy!
Here are my questions for you, all sports related because I need a theme:
1. If you could play one sport that you haven't already, what would it be?
2. What has been your most difficult sports/fitness accomplishment?
3. Did you ever play a team sport?
4. Favorite football team? If you don't like football, explain. (A good generic answer is "The Green Bay Packers")
5. What is your state's team sport that you would get behind, even if you're not a professional sports enthusiast?
6. What is your favorite summer Olympic event?
7. What is your favorite winter Olympic event?
8. What is the one sports clothing item you wish you had an unlimited number of?
9. You have your own sports team. What are your team colors and why!?
10. What do you think about curling?
11. What would be the name of a shoe named after you, since you're a superstar and all.
Running and Cross training my way because it's...
11 days until Cancun and Winter Polka Dot Bikini!!!
40 Days until the 13.1 NYC half marathon!!!