Saturday, July 18, 2009

Running Behind...


THANKS SUSIE FOR THE ADVISE ABOUT THE TEXT/PICTURE/LINK PROBLEMS! Today I did 4 miles this morning then took the train into work (EEK! We were tired...) and ran my BUTT off at work! I do all sorts of things to make it a workout, such as carrying other people's dishes, stacking glasses even though it's not my job, just about anything to workout! So yes, I'm TIRED at the end of the shift! Thankfully we were busy, but I wish I could have done a longer run this morning. The picture above is where I will be running tomorrow! (It's the view from my Apt. Can't lie, it's wicked sweet) I'm contemplating how long my long run will be. Monday starts my training chart. Maybe I'll go for 10. Manhattan. I'll try to get some picks in Central Park...only problem is, I can't figure out how to get my phone pics off my Palm Centro phone! Ha ha, I'm sometimes so tech savy, and other times SO inept!

Yesterday we had a FABULOUS day at the beach with our friends Shaun and Amanda, but I woke up late (hit the snooze button 3 times, let's be honest) and didn't get a run in! Plus we went for wings when we got home...this being healthy thing just isn't goling well! I've pretty much eliminated sugar except in cereal, which I got Kix with barely any sugar anyway. Ugh. These 7 lbs have GOT to go! I feel like I'm always running behind, like my running isn't what it should be since I've been out of school. I guess I'll just have to work harder!

We're going to Dave Matthews Band next week at the Nikon in Jones Beach! So excited! And our friends Jodi and Alex are getting married next Friday.

I think tomorrow I'm going to do a random post...I found some pictures from April that I didn't post, and some cute ones of myself doing tricks with my dog...hold on to that anticipation, Annie is coming to my blog!

No comments: