I MET MY GOAL!!! As of today, 26.9 miles in two weeks!!! And I have a long run scheduled for tomorrow for an undisclosed length. It feels good to be back in the saddle and consistent despite...
- going back to work after a break
- work crisis
- snow day that we didn't get, which lead to a super long/boring day at school
- a Broadway show
- taking a 2+ hour test today
- cleaning a very messy home
- subbing for after school and working Saturday Academy
I've had a busy couple of weeks!
But tomorrow is a big day. Huge. Wow.
PACKERS PLAYOFF GAME!!! I definitely have to burn some calories before this football party. On the menu:
- horseradish and cheddar spread with crackers
- jalapeño and cheddar spread with crackers
- mini chicken tacos
- fresh salsa con tortilla chips
- buffalo wings
- sugar cookies with football decor
....yea I like to go all out for football!
Cheers to a long week, this long weekend, to long runs and long touchdown passes!!!