Saturday, October 1, 2011

I've had the time of my life...

Dirty bit.

Oh. My. Gosh. The Black Eyed Peas concert was a dancing dream come true.

We arrived early to secure our spot:
I had to box out like a champ to make sure we had enough space for four people to dance!

We waited patiently, ok not so patiently, for the concert to begin!
They played the same Chase and Calvin Klein commercials over. and over. and over. Then awkward people came up to talk about giving to charity. Let's be real, we suffered, but it was a FREE concert!

Where is the love with Fergie!
Pictures didn't really come out well because the lighting was so INTENSE! They even lit up the trees 1/4 mile behind us!!!

Dirty Bit: I had the time of my life.
This is a HORRIBLE picture of me with vampire eyes, but it summarizes my time at the concert. I danced ALL NIGHT LONG! It felt so good to relieve the stress of the week. The concert was somewhat mellow for the first half, but the encore was OUT. OF. CONTROL! A lot of people left due to PELTING death raindrops, but we stuck it out and had TONS of room to beat the beat! I seriously burned at least 400 calories at this concert. So much fun. Love the music. They're great performers.

My legs felt great! This morning they're a little beat the beat sore, but overall I'm doing pretty well. I was nervous about standing etc for three hours but I did it like a champ! Tonight is the "A Party", my very good friend Amanda's birthday party. Everything is "A Themed", food and drink has to begin with an A, and everyone is dressing up in a costume beginning with the letter A! My costume reveal will appear in a later post. I will say my husband will probably win the costume contest!

35 days until the ING NYC Marathon!!!

....the biggest party in the world!

No comments: