Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am an average runner

I am an average runner. My splits aren't fabulous or notable. My speed work doesn't go beyond biweekly/monthly Yasso 800's. My PR's aren't often broken.

Cancun Picture 1: Note: the polka dot bikini is making its itsy bitsy teeny weeny appearance.
I am an average runner. If I have stomach issues, I may or may not run. If I'm on vacation, I may or may not run. If I'm exhausted, I may or may not run.

Cancun Picture 2: I miss sun lounging.
I am an average runner. I don't seek weekly races. I don't seek monthly races. I don't seek races I can place in. I don't seek superior swag bags.

Cancun picture 3: One of my favorite dresses.
I am a hard worker.
I am a lover of running.
I am human.
I am tired.
I am susceptible.
I am strong.
I am committed.
I am determined.

I am a finisher.

I have been having a rough running week. Tomorrow at 5am, that rough running week will end.

Ever had "just one of those weeks"? TELL ME ABOUT IT.


23 Days until the 13.1NYC Half Marathon!!!
Post a Comment